Candidate for Re-election to Woodbine Borough Council 2017
• Completing my First term(three years) as a member of Borough Council
• Member of Woodbine Planning/zoning board since 2000. Chairman of Woodbine Planning/zoning board from 2006 through 2014
• Chairman Woodbine Sustainable Jersey Green team
• 2017 1st Vice President of the Cape May County League of Municipalities Executive Board
• Graduate of Freedom High School and Moravian College, Bethlehem, Pa.
Bachelor of Arts degree, History, Moravian College 1980
• Woodbine resident since 1995 (22 years). Extensive experience in positive property rehabilitation.
• Current Employment: Last fourteen years as General Manager of Gardens Plaza Condo, a 184 unit hi rise condominium in Ocean City NJ.
• Certified Property manager with nationally recognized designations of CMCA( Certified Manager of Community Associations) and AMS (Association Management Specialist).
• On-going continuing accreditation from NJDEP for training in accordance with the New Jersey Shade Tree and Community Forestry Assistance Act. Member: Nature Conservancy and Pinelands Preservation Alliance (PPA).
Platform - To continue my service to the residents of Woodbine as an elected representative to their Borough Council. Strive to maintain the unique qualities and rural charm of this Pinelands community.
While at the same time:
Work hard to continue the progress that has already been made towards responsible business development, infrastructure improvements, expanded economic opportunity, environmental stewardship and community outreach, so that the residents of Woodbine can enjoy a healthy, safe and economically improved quality of life.
The GOP, “Grand Old Party,” first took roots in 1854 with a small group of dedicated abolitionists gathered to fight against the expansion of slavery and in hopes of starting a Party dedicated to freedom and equal opportunity.
Chairman | Marcus Karavan
1st Vice Chair | Susan Adelizzi-Schmidt
2nd Vice Chair | Timothy Donohue
Recording Secretary | Diane Weiland
Treasurer | Antwan McClellan
Corresponding Secretary | Melanie Collins
Sergeant at Arms | Thomas Conrad
P.O Box 1069, Wildwood NJ 08260, United States